Happy New Year 2010

So what is in a tradition or a New Years Resolution??? That might be the question of the day! My tradition for the New Year is watching the Rose Parade on TV in my PJ's and sipping a hot cup of coffee with a tasty breakfast, yep and waiting to see if the Tournament of Roses girls get a interview before their trip down Colorado Blvd. Awh, remembering what a fun day that was, sitting atop a beautiful float in the freezing Pasadena morning air with long johns under our beautiful gowns and being so excited you would never know our teeth were chattering!!! Congratulations to this years Tournament of Roses, Queen and Rose Princess's enjoy every moment.

The Crowning Touch! Being created in God's image, as women, we embrace feminine traits of nurturing, sensitivity, compassion and creativity. We are also fashioned to have a close relationship with our Creator. As intricate as the petals on a delicate rose, without a relationship with our Creator we will have an emptiness in our heart and miss the beauty of what God created us for.
"You will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God" Ephesians 3:19

My Resolution in 2010, is that I may reflect on God's glory in my life, and allow God to empower me to be all that he wants me to be and replace my weakness with His strength.

Wishing you a blessed and prosperous New Year.

Lynda & Erin


No comments: