Rylynn's Day at Costco -








Rylynn loves bags! I think I mentioned in an earlier blog that she loves carrying around plastic baggies and tote bags and filling them up...well she took it upon herself to hold 3 of my recycle bags while walking into Costco! She was too cute, holding her arms up so the bags wouldn't fall down. She was the spectacle of Costco - everyone was stopping asking if I had a camera....well of course I had my iPhone :) Anyhoos - enjoy the pictures and video. It was too cute to pass up. Not only does my child LOVE to shop BUT she recycles too and know how important it is to re-use your tote bags!
Erin & Lynda

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I love the go green attitude! We have been trying to go green in more and more ways. We are off grid now and are planning on growing and raising our own food!

Melissa said...

she's a true shopper. Just like her mommy. :)